Thursday, June 3, 2010

Away on Holidays

I've been away on holidays so I apologize for not posting anything for so long.  My husband had taken a road trip with his buddies to Bishop, California for two weeks to rock climb.  So while he was away I decided to fly across Canada to Nova Scotia to visit my parents.  I think I'm one of the lucky few who can say my parents are my best friends so spending time with them is a great way to spend my holidays.  When my time in Nova Scotia was up, they flew back with me to BC to spend some time in Whistler with me and to visit some old friends.  Here are just a few pictures from our trip.

 This picture of a black bear we saw in Whistler, BC was taken by my Dad, Don McCabe.

My Mom and I on PEI.

A dandelion covered field on PEI.

 
My Mom and I next to Cheakamus River just behind my new neighborhood.

 And of course, my wonderful Dad about to take our picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment