Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ikea Makeovers

Ok, ok, I know I said I wasn't feeling motivated to write about arts, crafts, and DIY projects but I've been staring at our entertainment unit all night trying to think of how I can change it.  We have a Besta Ikea t.v. unit similar to the one below:
Ours has shelves on the bottom and is tan, not white (I didn't want to take a picture of ours because I don't want everyone to see how messy it is right now).  Anyway, eventually we'll have to buy a different t.v. bench when we buy a bigger t.v.   I don't want to get rid of the one we have now but I'm not exactly sure what to do with it.  I was thinking of trying to turn it into a small pantry for our kitchen.  While searching the internet for ideas I came across a few fun ikea furniture makeovers.
This cute stepping stool was found on Design Sponge.

This t.v. bench was found on Ikea Hacker.

This creative cabinet was found on Style Files.

No comments:

Post a Comment